Saturday, June 30, 2007

u reli bring a lot of surprise 2 me...
i reli appreciate de thgs tat u hv gv me...
i oso appreciate de time wif u...
i thought i'll lost u few days ago...
coz u treat me so cool...
n my six sence tell me tat sth bad will happen...
my tears keep on droppin from my eyes when i decide 2 stop all de thgs...
coz i dun 1 lie at myself anymore...
i noe u dun ever love me...
i'll cry bcoz of i hate de feeling of lost...
i hate 2 lost sum1 tat im in love wif...
im sori tat i din keep my promise...
i hv put real feelings in tis game de...
reli sori abt tat...
when u ask me 2 gv u sum time...
i say yes de...
coz i noe i hv de feel at u...
so i hope u hv de same feel oso...
i reli hope tat u can be de special 1...
but i dun hope tat u lie at urself...
i dun 1 u be wif me jz bcoz tat u feel im pity...
i dun hope tat will happen...
tat time i thought i will lost u...
but now i jz like get u bac de...
i dun no wat relationship tat v r having now...
coz all de thgs tat u tell me...i dun no whether is true anot...
v r part time or full time now?
hope tat u'll gv me de answer soon...
will u be de special 1?

No comments: