Sunday, October 14, 2007

im so so so moody...
my heart keep on crying...
tears keep on dropping down from my eyes...
im so unhappy...
im not angry u...just my heart feel so uncomfortable...
i dun no why u wanna keep disapponting me...
why u always can't keep ur promises on me?
why u always wanna make me like that?
u wanna go out with your friends at night it's okie...
coz i know u wanna relax after work...
i just hope that u dun back too late...
coz de next day u still need to work...
u always tell me that u will take care of yourself...
but u always dun no how to manage your time...
u always went out till late late only back then de next day go to work feel tired...
i really hate u like that...
yesterday i waited u till 2am only sleep...
i message u...u didn't reply me...
nevermind it's okie...coz u told me your phone no batteries...
i fall asleep while i waiting u back...
i awake at 4something...
i looked at de phone...
dun have any message...
i sent u another message...u didn't reply me...
i waited till fall asleep again...
i awake at 5something again...
u still haven't reply my message...
i started to worry again...
i sent another message to u again...
after that i started more and more worry...
i keep on thinking is it something bad happened to u...
accident??or something bad??
i can't imagine anymore...
i started to call ur handphone...
i keep on calling your phone i also can't get u...
i called both of your phone i also can't find u...
when i fall asleep again...
i dreamed of u...i dreamed that something bad had happened to u...
i awake by de dream...im so scared...
i started to cry...coz i can't do anything just can keep on crying...
im so scared that i will lost u at that time...
i called u but can't find u...i just can keep worry about u...
6something u sent me a message tell me that u fall asleep de so didn't reply me....
not i dun wanna forgive u ar...
this time u too over de...i really can't forgive u like that...
just because i love u only i will like that...
u just know how to eat...sleep...say sorry and make me worry...
u so big de why still like so childish....
i really dun no what to say anymore...
u make me so disappointed...

No comments: