Thursday, December 27, 2007

24th december

today is christmas eve...
feel so happy coz this is de 1st christmas for hubby and me...
woke up at 11something...
supposed to go out watch movie with my girls...
but i cant make it...so meet them abit late...
washed my school bag and bath my puppy...
prepared myself at 2.45pm...
it was raining outside...i need to wait till de rain stop so that i can go take bus...
im rushing out coz im late...
damn jam on de way going to times square...
went down at pudu jail and walked to pavilion...
took picture with my girls...
i received some christmas presents from my girls...
thankx girls...i love it so much...
im so sorry coz i cant get them de christmas present on that day coz i have no time to buy it...
around 5something...accompany sofia took lrt coz she need to back de...
i took lrt to hubby's house...it was raining again...
sofia and me were partly wet when we reached lrt station...
reached hubby's house around 6something...
chit-chatting in his house...
wait untill hubby finished prepared...took our dinner at bukit saga...
i was surprise when i open my bag i saw a christmas present...coz i asked him early on he said he didnt buy present for me...T.T
hubby asked me wait till 12am only can open de present...T.T...so i keep waiting...
ate western food as dinner...we get cheat de...
de dinner took rm61.20...wao...so expensive...+_+"...
i full till wanna vomit...
after that went back fetched hubby's cousin and wait his friends coz we were going to bukit tinggi...
start journey at 10.35pm...reached at 11.50pm...
not really cold there...de christmas decoration still okie...
keep on taking pictures at there...
when 12am...i gave hubby de christmas present...
i told him that i couldn't get him a present this year coz im out of credits...(im lying coz wanna give him a surprise)...
when i gave him de present...he was shocked(i think la)...anyway...hope he will love de present...
it was my turn...im opening my present...i was shocked when i open it half way...de box printed sony...i know what he gave me de...i get a mp3 from him...
i love de present...thankx hubby...
after that they all were dancing shuffle at de bridge...keke...looked so funny...
reached home around 2something...clean up myself...
fall asleep at 3something...im so so so tired!!!
merry christmas to all of u!!!muackx...

No comments: