Monday, December 17, 2007

damn boring at home...nothing to do...so update my blog...
look back all de pictures in my phone...

really took alot of pictures...
alot of memories flow in my mind...happiness and sadness...
wont ever forget all this memories...
coz that's my life...
time passed so fast...year 2007 gonna end de...
so fast im graduate from my secondary school de...
although i dun really like de school...but i will miss all de time i had spent there...
i will miss all my friends...teachers and so on...

*my table...*

look back at this picture...i miss my table so much...keke...i miss all de pictures i took in school...i miss all de crazy time im in school with my girls...

hope that our friendship will last forever...

i really dun wanna lost u all...coz u all are de most wonderful gift de god had given to me...

im so happy to have u all as my friends...coz u all always be my side no matter im sad or happy...

u all always share my sadness and happiness...i cant imagine how's my life gonna be if u all not beside me...

girls...thankx alot...my life is so wonderful with u all...muackx...

anyway...i will miss ur girls when im at de national service camp...

countdown:still have 12 more days im gonna left de...T.T

No comments: