Saturday, December 15, 2007

dun really have things happen today...
woke up at 1.45pm...
ate two pieces of papaya and one orange as my lunch...
watching television till 3something...
went to my room reading comics...
whole day didnt talk with daddy and mummy...
coz dun wanna get scold by them de...
sometime i really dunno how to be a daughter...
lie at them cannot...tell them de truth get scold...
really feel hard with them...
they always think that they are right...im wrong...
they always thinking that having couple in this age are stupid...
im stupid...im useless...im brainless...
how can u all say that to me???im ur daughter...
why cant u all just try to stand at my side and think for me???
why u dun think about my feelings???
i always have my feelings de...im human...not a barbie doll...always must listen to u all...
i always keep quiet doesn't mean that im always wrong...
i keep quiet because i dun wanna argue...
coz i know...although i say out my feelings...
u also wont listen...coz in ur mind...im wrong...
i know u all very care me...i wan what u also will try to give me...
but i really hope that u can understand my feelings...
why others daddy and mummy can understand their daughter and not worry them to couple...why u cant same with them???
our mind should increase by de century...
i really feel hard to be ur daughter...
u really shouldn't born me out...i feel so hard coz im suffer in sadness and hurts...
just because of ur stupid old thinking...u make me feel so hard!!!
why cant u just try to change ur thinking so that u and me will be happy???!!!
aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!talk with u also waste my time!!!!
stubborn daddy and mummy!!!!
today whole day just boring at home...
thankx for my mummy!!!!
9soemthing my babe anne sms me...
she got some problem...haih...
anyway...anne...hope that u will be fine...
find me if u need me...i will always be there for u...

No comments: