Thursday, December 20, 2007

went out with my girlfriends...
hubby was joining us...
woke up at 9something...
prepared and make up myself...
bringing little brother along coz he meet up his friends at times square...
went out at nearly 10am...
before went out...mummy said alot of things that's hurt me bad and spoiled my whole day mood...
im so moody while im walking out...
have you enough???i already keep quiet coz i dun wanna argue...why you still wanna keep on saying alot of things that will hurt me???did you think about my feelings???i really feel hard to stay with u!!!in your heart...im so useless and brainless...then why you still wanna born me out???why???you know you spoiled my life!!!you make me feel so hard and you bring alot of sadness to me!!!im enough of u de!!!
reached times square around 10.40am...
brother went to have fun with his friends...
went to neway...there was alot of people...
sing with yvonne and sammie...
saw sister's message...tears dropping down uncontrolable...
my heart feel so sad and hard...
p/s:hubby sorry that make u worry...
at that moment...i hope that i can cry out as loud as i can...
i dun wanna control my sadness anymore...crying is de only way for me to release my sadness...
i cant do that coz hubby dun allowed me to cry...coz he dun wan that im sad...
somemore i dun hope my girls to worry about me...
i control my feelings...
finished at 1pm...accompany my girls to buy some stuff...
meet up sofia...jill cant meet us up coz she's no money out de...but i miss my baby daughter so much...
went to take sticker photo...de machine keep on got problem make us need to take many times...
de photo are nice...hubby wait us till fall asleep de...hehe...
*photo gonna upload soon*
went to sg.wang coz sammie looking for some shoes...but she cant get it...
went to pavilion...sammie and sofia were looking for some jobs...
hubby was looking some shirts for his sister at mickey shop...girls were looking some shoes at there...
while hubby and me were looking shirts...my girls dunno go where de...haih...
they went off didnt tell me at all...mayb im not important to them...
went out searching for them...finally saw them and sammie get her new shoes...
took our lunch at a restaurant...de decoration at there is nice...
but quite expensive...while waiting de food...girls keep on taking pictures...im just like transparent...mayb i think too much de...
i feel that they will be happy although without me...
bought baskin robbin...took some pictures with my girls...
before i separate with my girls...they keep on taking pictures...im just like out of de gang...
it was raining outside...walking back to sg.wang with umbrella...
walked around at sg.wang with hubby while waiting brother's call...
reached home around 7pm de...
im happy today...but de happiness i get today cant cover my sadness...
went to my room...sms sister...said out all my feelings(i know that no use)...tears keep on dropping like crazy...keep on release my sadness...fall asleep and woke up at 8.15pm...
took my bath...cried in de bathroom again...
im so sad...i feel so hard...alot of negative things coming out from my mind...
i have lost everything...
i have lost my parents...my friends and my life...
i feel that my friends dun need me anymore...they can be more happy without me...without me...they can get out of troubles...coz im de trouble maker for them...i make them worry about me with nonsense...
what is de meaning for me to live in de world anymore???
i have lost everything which is important to me...my life is hopeless and meaningless...
i have lost my friendship...i have lost my family love...
i have lost everything...
p/s:girls...you know...you are de most important friends in my life...coz i just have few of true friends in my life...but dunno why...i have de feelings that im gonna lost all of you...you know...when you all went off from mickey shop without inform me...my heart feel so hurt...why cant u all just tell me that u are leaving 1st...mayb im not important...its okie...
when my friends sad...i always tell them dun think so much...everything will be fine...dun be so sad...i feel that im so useless by saying all that kind of words...
i know how to tell people that kind of words...but when im sad...all that kind of words cant get into my mind...
my mind full of negative things...i hope to end my life now...
i feel so tired de...im tired of crying...im tired to suffer from sadness...
can i stop my life now???im so regret that i have been born out...
i need someone by my side now...but i know...although there's someone by my side...he/she cant help me get throught all of this...
my heart is full of sadness and tears...de only thing that i can do is crying...

No comments: