Saturday, March 22, 2008

20th March

today went to make my hair at max's saloon...
woke up at 10something...ate my breakfast...
prepared myself at 11.50am...
my little brother was following me out...went out at 12.30pm...
today is de public holiday so hubby accomapny me to make my hair...
hubby came fetch me...fetch yvonne at 1pm...
reached times square at 1something...
yvonne went to times square to take back de pictures...
reached max's saloon at 2something...yvonne started to cut her hair 1st...
i went to meet khoon yee to give her de cd(but i had gave her de wrong cd...T.T...)...
went to find anne to take de invitation card for her wedding dinner at 30th march(hubby's birthday)...
took lunch at kfc...
went back to max's saloon...took some pictures...
*my hair before i make it...*

*while we making our hair...*
started to make my hair around 4pm...
when 6pm...i asked hubby to fetch yvonne back because i don't want her to wait me so long...
hubby came back at 7something...
finished at 8.30pm...reached home at 8.45pm...
*my new hairstyle...*

like de hair...but it cost me alot...haih...heart damn pain...T.T
this month really used many money...already over my budget de...
i already bankrap...T.T
*hubby thankx for accompany me whole day...sorry for make you boring...thankx for fetch yvonne back...thankx for de everything that you have done for me...thankx alot...i love u...muackx...*

No comments: