Monday, March 31, 2008

30th March

today went out for interview...
went out at 12something...reached times square at 1.05pm...
damn boring at there...like a crazy girl walked here walked there...while waiting sammie and yvonne finished movie...
met them around 2something...went for interview...
get de job which start for tomorrow...
walked around with my girls...took some pictures with them...

went back home at 4.30pm...started to rain outside...
reached home at 5.10pm...
change my dinner dress and re-make up myself...
hubby came fetch me at 6pm...went to hubby's house and hubby prepared himself...
went out at 6.40pm...reached de restaurant at 7.20pm...
took some pictures...




de dinner started at 8.30pm...finished at 10.55pm...
received a phone call from my little brother...he told me that my uncle gonna bring me for interview at tomorrow morning...oh my god...how i suppose to settle it???
damn happy today because it is de 1st time i went to wedding dinner with hubby...
*happy birthday to hubby and baby jill...wish all your dreams come true...muackx...*
but everything change went i reached home...
i discuss de problem with sam...

at de end...i give up de job at sg.wang...im not responsible to yvonne...
sammie and yvonne are so angry with me...i know they are scolding me...
received a message from sammie:"0128110007...yvonne call you call that ah leong tell him that both of you already find better offer...so you said dun want work already...dun wan said we seksa u..."
while i saw de message...my tears keep on dropping nonstop...

my heart totally break when i saw that message...
last year i lost de love from my parents...now i lost my friends...
is it i had done too many bad stuff so de god wanna treat me like this???
is it de god want me lost everything then only he will leave me???
if like that when i will lost kraven chong???
god...is it u wanna see me lost everything then only u will happy???!!!

if like this why you wanna let me born out in this world???!!!
why???!!!you know how i suffer???!!!i really feel so hard to continue to live in de world!!!
ya...as mummy said...im childish...brainless...stupid...crazy...stubborn...selfish...no responsible person...i shouldn't be in this world...
im a bad daughter!!!bad girlfriend!!!and a bad friend!!!

no people like me!!!no people wanna be friend with me!!!
i will be lonely forever and ever!!!!
dunno why i feel so hard at this moment...tears keep on dropping then stop de...then start drop again...
JESSIE LOW SIEW HUI IS DE MOST SUCKXXX PEOPLE IN DE WORLD!!!!

No comments: