Monday, July 14, 2008

12th July...
my dear yvonne called me when i after class at friday noon...
she date me out on saturday...
since just both of us out...so i date my dear jia wen also...
my dear yvonne also said okie with that...
at night...hubby asked me whether wan to go bon-odori at satuday night...
i asked both of my dears...they also said okie de...
but dear yvoone suddenly said dun wan go then all wanna cancel...
noon go to shopping also wanna cancel...
i know something happened to her...but didn't ask at that time because i know if i continue asked...sure will make her more angry...
at that time i also no mood to out de...so i message my dear jia wen said all cancel de...
after that dear jia wen said at home very bored so date me out...
since i nothing to do then i decided to out with her...
woke up at 10something in de morning...
after took my breakfast then prepared myself...
message my dear yvonne while i making up myself...
she said she's okie de...she said she will meet us at 2something...
went to at 11.35am...walked to dear jia wen's house to take cab with her...
took cab till de leisure mall bridge then took bus to sg.wang...
thankx god got places to sit...had some chat with dear...
reached sg.wang at 12something...
dear jia wen said she's hungry...so went to madam wong to have her breakfast + lunch...hehe...
after lunch...walked around at sg.wang...
dear went to three point six to look around...
i called dear yvonne see whether she's coming...
dear jia wen and me walked to pavilion to walk around...
went to mickey shop and three point six...dear still cant get anything...
looked around at mng...also cant get anything...
after that went to forever 21...we tried alot of shirts and dress...hehe...
campwholed alot in de fitting room...hehe...




went to atm machine to take money...because wanna do some shopping at forever 21...hehe...
went to sg.wang to wait for my dear yvonne came...
dear jia wen went to three point six again to see whether can get any shirt...
cant get anything also because don't have her size de...
met dear yvonne...she was trying to buy back her long pants because her black skinny pants get stole de...
nowadays de people so STUPID!!!pants also wanna steal...haih...
she tried many de also cant get...
walked to pavilion to see de shirt i wanna buy...
at de end i also didn't buy...
went to pavilion's wash room because dear yvonne wanna tried her shorts...
*in de wash room...*
went back to sg.wang again because dear yvoone wanna changed de shorts...
de promoter's face was extremely 'NOT SONG'...because we came many times de...hehe...
after that dear yvonne went to G2 tried de skinny pants...

*while waiting for yvonne...*
cant get also...because my dear yvonne dun really like it...
after that i asked her whether we are going to times square to make our eyebrow...she said okie de...
dear yvonne was calling her sister while we on de way walking to times square...
dear yvonne suddenly dunno go where without inform us...
i guess she's going to find her sister...
dear jia wen and me went to dear yvonne's sister's working place there find her...
i dunno what happened at that moment...i can saw from dear yvoone's face...she just like 'not song' me...
i also dunno what i had done wrong...okie...i didn't say anything at that moment...
after she find her sister...i thought we were going to times square TOGETHER...
dear yvonne suddenly asked me..."you not rush meh???u rush u go 1st la..."
i said..."i where got rush???when i tell u i rush???"
she said..."got lo!!!u got rush lo!!!u rush u go 1st la!!!"
i nothing to say at that moment...because i dun wan get any argue...
dear yvonne suddenly walked very fast herself...she drop dear jia wen and me at behind...
i was damn angry at that moment...my heart was thinking..."what's de hell happened now!!!"
i asked her where she wanna go...she said her wanna back...then i said u back yourself???...she said ya la...
after that she walked untill so fast that both of us cant see her de...
i was extremely angry at that moment...
dear jia wen asked me whether we still need to wait for her...
i said no need de...because she already said she back herself...
i cried while we on de way walking back to times square...
i was so angry at that moment untill i cant do anything...de tears just suddenly drop down from my eyes...
she's de 2nd person make me cried in de shopping mall...i hate it...
dear jia wen was shocked and took tissue to me...
she kept on comfort me...
went to times square waited for hubby to fetch...
when at times square message with hubby...i only get message from dear yvonne said asked us back 1st...
reached home at 6something...
sometimes i really feel disappointed at friendship...
i dunno how to say...haih...just let it go...i nothing de...

No comments: