Tuesday, July 1, 2008

19th June...
today is my big day...is my birthday!!!keke...
at midnight 12am...i was woke up by hubby...
i fall asleep because i was too tired...
hubby called me and told me that he's at my house de...ask me go down...
when open de door...i saw my sweetie hubby took a bunch of roses waited me at outside...
i was shocked...
1st time get flowers from my boyfriend...
feel so surprised and shocked...
went back to de house get alot of birthday wishes messages...
*thankx alot to all de people who remember my birthday*
*hubby...thankx for ur flowers...i love it so much...i feel so surprise that get de flowers from u...u r de only one who give all this to me...thankx....muackx...*
woke up in de early morning because still need to go for work...
finished work at 6something...waited hubby to fetch...
hubby brought me to TGI Friday for dinner...as celebrate my birthday...
hope to go there long time ago de...now really got de chance...keke...
order our food...while waiting for our food...i opened my present...
*our dinner...*
*my present...*
i get a fossil watch from hubby...i was so shocked to see that because hubby told me he's out of money de...but he still get me a watch for present...
love de watch so much...hubby really care me so much...
hubby bought me a baskin robbin heart shape birthday cake...
all de workers at TGI Friday sang de birthday song to me...
since both of us are full with de dinner...so we ate de cake when we go yum cha...
met serena,sern yih and yew seng at station1...
ate de cake there...
*my cake after melt...keke...*
chatting there...i reached home at 12something...
hubby...thankx for giving me a wonderful birthday...
i will remember this day in de rest of my life...
i love u so much...muackx...

No comments: