Tuesday, July 1, 2008

26th June...
today woke up in de early morning...
prepared and make up myself...
went out with my sister...
sister fetch me to my secondary school...
went in de school...long time didn't back here de...
many teachers can't recognise me...keke...
saw chloe there...keep on chatting with her...
something happened to her...hope she will be fine...
we didn't listen to any of de speech...keep on chatting there...keke...
wait for out tirn to take de prizes...
after de ceremony end...we took alot of pictures with teachers...





separated with chloe at 11something...
lazy to back home so early...
thought wanna find hubby for lunch...but he's busy...
went to lot10 find my colleagues to eat...
*my food...*
walked around at there...
on de way wanna back to take bus met my ns bao bei-Layla...
long time didn't see her de...had a short chat with her...keke...
reached home at 3something...

*my prize...*

No comments: