Tuesday, July 1, 2008

28th June...
woke up at 9am...
took my bath and make up myself
went out at 10something...
i date liao my dear yvonne and dear serena go sing k...
took bus after that turn down at stadium badminton there because my dear yvonne say sit cab to times square...
went to maluri lrt station to fetch my dear serena...
reached times square at 11something...
something bad happened to serena...damn worry about her...
sing till 1.30pm...both of them so good in singing...keke...
took so pictures...
after that walk to sg.wang to walk around...
searching for some shoes...
yvonne was trying on some formal shirt...she love it so much...
went over to pavilion...
i bought a pair of shoes at padini concept store...
yvonne and serena bought same pairs of heels at nose...
went to pavilion foodcourt to buy some drinks..
took some pictures while waiting hubby came fetch us...

reached home at 6something...
really enjoy today...^.^

No comments: