Thursday, August 7, 2008

HAPPY 13TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!

hubby...time passed so fast...
we couple 13th month de...
thankx for loving me so long...
although we always argue...but my heart still love u...
hope that we will walk till de future...i love u...muackx...
okay...let's talk about today...
i thought wanna give a surprise to hubby because of our anniversary...
yesterday when i bath...i suddenly had an idea to give a surprise to hubby...
but i didn't do it...because i suddenly have bad mood...
so i decided to keep de surprise for next month anniversary...hehe...
every month anniversary...at 12am...hubby sure will send a message to me to say happy anniversary...
yesterday night although i fall asleep...when i woke up at de middle of night...i checked on my phone...hubby didn't message me...i felt so sad...
at that time i suddenly dun have any mood de...
today class dismissed at 12.35pm...
hubby reached at 1.30pm...i damn hate to wait people so long...
i dun have any mood when hubby reached...
may be because of my aunty came visit me...so make me more bad mood...
went to sg.wang accompany hubby and ah pow to buy their stuff...
took lunch at lot10 foodcourt...
thought wanna walk to pavilion...but rain heavy at that time...haih...
can't do anything...just can walked around at sg.wang...
bought sern yih's birthday present...
reached home at 7something...
nothing special on our anniversary...
hubby bought me a doggie toy at lovely lace...
thankx hubby...muackx...

No comments: