Thursday, September 18, 2008

17th September...
woke up at 8.5am...
prepared myself and ate my breakfast...
daddy fetch me to de bus station...
de stupid rapid kl dunno what happen...waited for so long...
9.30am only get my bus...reached school at 10.05am...
rushing all de way to school...
reached there i only realised that morning no class...+_+"
de timetable change de...i dunno at all...ishh!!!
oh my godness...my next class at 2pm...how i gonna spent my time??
took de bus to find hubby...turn down at maluri station...
jorgen came fetch me...hubby and ah pow came along...
that time i only realised that they wanna go to alex's house to swim...
reached alex's house nearly 11am...
watched them swimming at there...
took some video and pictures there...keke...
*jorgen and ah pow...keke...*
after that we went for lunch at petaling street...
they all sent me to school after lunch...
class started at 2pm and dismissed at 5pm...
damn sleepy while having de class...hehe...
fall asleep inside de bus...
reached home nearly 7pm...
tonight they celebrated ah pow and ah fei's birthday...
they had steamboat at yulek chong huat restaurant...

*their birthday cake...*
after that they all went for clubbing...

No comments: