Wednesday, September 24, 2008

23th September...
woke up around 10am...
keep on message trisya(my agent) what time i should meet her at damansara to return de sandisk uniform to her...
she just keep on telling de place to meet but didn't tell me de time...ishh!!!
hubby tell me that he dun have car...he asked me whether i can drive out or not...
i asked mummy whether i can drive out or not cause i need to return de uniform...
mummy said my driving skill not so good...i said i will be careful...mummy said careful also will have accident...
okay fine!!!i dun want argue with her anymore...
went upstair and online...
i was so moody...cause she never think that if she dun let me drive out myself how my driving skill will be good??!!!ishh!!!so angry with her...
after that mummy suddenly came up and said:"you want return de shirt then you take public transport la...dun ever think for de car...de car is not for you...you so naughty why we need to listen to you??"
ishh!!!i was so so so ANGRY when listen to that...
you dun want let me drive then forget about it la...i just asked...what for you still wanna said de words which will hurt me???!!!i hate u so much!!!you are so selfish...always think for yourself...you didn't ever think for other people's feeling!!!
message trisya told her i dun have transport...i will return de uniform to her on thursday at sg.wang...
online chat with sonia...she asked me what happened then i told her...
she also told me that she was unhappy too...cause alex yesterday midnight went to genting gamble...
that time i only know hubby got went to genting at midnight too...
i called hubby...and asked him is it he went to genting...
then he told me yes...i asked him why didn't give me a message to tell me..
he keep on giving me a lot of reasons...
i was so angry with him!!!
my mood already not good...but he make me more angry...
i felt so moody at home...so sonia and me decided to go shopping cause she had de same situation with me...
we wanna go shop out all our unhappy...
prepared myself...suddenly received a wrong message from hubby...he supposed to send it to sonia...
sonia told him that we are going out...he know and he said wanna join...
i reply him and asked him not to out cause i dun want to see him...
daddy fetch me to de bus station...reached around 2pm...
went to low yat cause i need to press money...
saw serena working for olympus...
met sonia at sg.wang...
start our shopping...
shop till 4something...i had bought 3 shirts...1 shorts and 1 skirt...i had spent rm130 for that...
heart got abit pain...cause i no money de...but nevermind la...who ask me unhappy...
camwhored with sonia...
*sonia and me...*
went to low yat to find serena chat awhile...
she keep on telling me her prince..hehe...
she's so happy when talking about him...
hope that they will be couple soon la...
p/s:dear serena...god bless you...muackx...
after that accompany sonia to photocopy her certificates...
went to take bus at 5something...
de stupid bus so hot...ishh!!!so smelly...cause of people's sweating smell...+_+"
reached home 6something...
whole day he didn't find me...1st time we argue till like that...
i won't forgive him...he hurt me so bad...
p/s:sonia going for interview tommorrow...good luck to you...

No comments: