Monday, September 1, 2008

31st August...
woke up at 11something...damn tired...
prepared and make up myself...
jorgen came fetch me...because he drive...hehe...
reached hubby's house around 1pm...
hubby took his bath and nap a while...
he whole nite didn't sleep...they all crazy at his house whole nite...haih...
after that tik han(hubby's friend) reached hubby's house...jorgen also came down to hubby's house...
all of us waited alex at hubby's house...
around 2something we only depart...
something funny happened...
i followed jorgen went to fetch serena...
hubby followed tik han to fetch alex and sonia...
both of us separate de...T.T...
after fetch serena...we met at sern yih's coffee shop...
took our lunch there...depart to tian hou temple at 3.30pm...
serena and both of us sit jorgen's car...
reached there around 4pm...
we pray at there...i hurt my finger...haih...so stupid...damn pain...T.T...
after that all of us 'kao chim' at there...not bad...all of us also get a nice 'chim'...keke...
walked around at there then camwholed at there...hehe...
*both of us looked so stupid...hehe...*
*3 rabbit boys...*
*serena and me...serena looked so cute...*
*alex and sonia...*
*hubby and me...*

*big family...tik han,serena,sonia,me,hubby,alex and jorgen...*
after pray went to yum cha at asia cafe...
reached there around 5something...
yum cha and chat at there...
a lot of food to eat at there...
bought my favourite...takoyaki...yummy!!!...hehe...
after that went to sing kara-oke at k box...because free of charge...
1st time go there...keke...damn funny inside there...
back at 7something...
serena bought de phone chain at tian hou temple for all of us...thankx serena...
reached home at arund 8pm...
took my bath and watched movie at downstair...
so good...daddy and mummy didn't scold and say me...
still chat with me also(about my college la)...hehe...
haih...mayb i need to change college...cause de course im taking maybe not suitable...
dunno how la...haih...

No comments: