Thursday, October 16, 2008

11th October...
woke up at 10something...
wash my face then eat my breakfast...
after that walked to jia wen's house cause i wanna go cut my fringe...
had some chat with jia wen's mummy...
jia wen's mummy charged me free...haih...feel so pai seh...
reached home at 12something...
make up and prepared myself...
feel so angry...keep on can't put my fake eyelashes...ishh!!!
make till my make up so ugly...haih...somemore make hubby waited me for so long...feel so sorry to him...
went out at 1something...
accompany hubby to sg.wang cause he wanna cut hair...
reached max's saloon around 2something...
saw max's baby...so cute!!!!
*max baby...*
played with max's baby while waiting hubby's turn to cut...
max's baby really very very cute...i love his baby so much...hope that i had a baby as cute as him...keke...
hubby finished cut at 4something...
*after hair cut...*
walked around at times square then back de...
went to hubby's house...
waited hubby to prepare cause he's going to Jia Vern's birthday party(his mum at secondary school...)...
after that camwhored with hubby...


went to fetch alex and sonia after hubby finished prepared...
i didn't follow hubby go cause i got class on de next day...so hubby fetch me home...
reached home nearly 8pm...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIA VERN!!!
may all ur wishes come true...^.^

No comments: