Tuesday, October 21, 2008

15th October...
woke up as usual...8am...
prepared and eat my breakfast...
daddy fetch me to de bus station...
reached college at 9.35am...
today just had morning class...
finished class at 1something...
took lrt to hang tuah...cause hubby,ah pow,alex and sonia find job at 河清园...
accompany them walked around at there to find job...
after that ah pow,sonia and me went for tea while waiting hubby and alex went for interview...
went to low yat awhile cause they need to ask for de pda payment...
alex fetch me to hubby's house...
took a nap at hubby's house with hubby cause both of us also very sleepy...
woke up at 5.30pm...
hubby prepared himself cause he still need to go for class...
after dinner hubby fetch me back...
damn jam on de way back...
reached home nearly 7pm...make hubby can't go for class...feel so sorry to him...

No comments: