Thursday, December 18, 2008

13th December...
woke up at 8something...
prepared and make up myself...cause need to work as sandisk girl for de phone fair at pgrm...
took my breakfast...my brother fetch me to pgrm...
met trisya there...took my uniform and change...
quite hot working at there...thankx god got rain a bit...
known so new colleagues there...damn nice working with them...
took my lunch and dinner at mamak stall...

finished work at 9pm...
hubby came fetch me and took supper at leisure mall...
hubby's cousin working for de ogawa fair...so hubby bring me to sit for de ogawa massage chair...
reached home at 10something...
14th December...
working as usual...
took lunch and dinner at de same mamak stall...

finished work at 9pm...
met tay at leisure mall to pass de flyers uniform to me...
reached home at 10something...

15th December...
worked as flyers girl at sg.wang today...
woke up at 8something and prepared myself...
went out at 9something...
reached sg.wang before 10am...

waited for terry to bring de flyers...
met my partner...Jia Vay...
what a nice girl...nice to work with her...
chat a lot with her...
finished all de flyers around 12something...
terry brought us for tea at starbucks...
tay brought more flyers to us...
continue distribute de flyers after tea...
finished all de flyers around 3.15pm...
tay brought us for lunch at U Cafe...
chit-chat a lot with tay and terry(our boss)...
finished lunch and finished work around 4.30pm...

*Jia Vay and me...*
hubby came fetch me...
went to max's saloon to find hubby...
accompany hubby walked till stallen's office cause hubby wanna take back his phone...
took a nap at hubby's house...
walked around at carrefour and queen's park with hubby's parents...
reached home at 9.30pm...
16th December...
woke up as usual...
prepared and make up myself to work...
reached sg.wang before 10am...
took our lunch at shanghai 10...
chat a lot with our boss again...nice to work with this kind of boss...
continue distribute de flyers at 4pm...
finished work at 5.30pm...
took monorail to lrt station and took lrt to hubby's house...
went to pandan jaya night market...
bought a fake eyelashes there cause my fake eyelashes already spoiled...
reached home at 9.30pm...

No comments: