Thursday, December 18, 2008

6th December...
went out with my cronies today...
such a long time didn't meet up with them...
woke up at 9something...
prepared and went out at 10something...
met them at maluri jusco...
walked around at jusco...had breakfast at kim gary restaurant...
after breakfast went to queen's park walked around...
sammie's boyfriend fetch us there...thankx alot...
tried so shirt at mng and esprit...





took cab to sg.wang...walked around at there...
went to pavilion also...
both of them tried some dress at forever 21...
after shopped around at there...
took cab back to maluri jusco again...
ate sushi and takoyaki there...3 of us totally exhausted...
took bus back...reached home around 7pm...so tired...
took a nap...get a call from hubby...
he said he's coming to my house cause wanna bring something for me...
hubby bought me a cake as tomorrow is our anniversary...thankx hubby!!!


*de cake...*
took my bath after that...

No comments: