Thursday, February 12, 2009

22th-24th January 2009...
be good girl at home...
made some cookies for chinese new year...
*butter cookies and chocolate chips walnut cookies...*
my girls date me out on saturday...
sorry that can't meet up with them cause im busy that day...
woke up in de early morning...
continue to make my cookies...i made potatoes cookies...
after that help my mum to fry something...
done all de stuff...then help my dogs to bath...
thought wanna go out with hubby to buy some new year stuff...but can't make it cause i had no time...
prepared and make up myself cause going for dinner with hubby and his friends...
hubby came fetch me at 6something...
went to hubby's house and waited all his friends to finish work...
had dinner at 9something...damn hungry...
finished dinner and chit chat at there...
reached home at 12am...
*our food...after eat...*


No comments: