Tuesday, March 31, 2009

woke up at 10am...
ate my breakfast cause later gonna go for class...
having period make me so uncomfortable...keep on have a bit of period pain...
walked out to de bus station at 12.45pm cause daddy still haven't back...
everytime become so worst when i was inside de bus...
suddenly i was feeling not well...
keep on sweating(流冷汗) at de bus...and feel wanna vomit at that moment...
i felt that my body dun have any energy and wanna fainted at that time...
gave hubby a call to ask him came and fetch me...
turned down at de cheras station cause i felt that i was gonna vomit...
walked over to de shell petrol station to borrow toilet....cause i had stomachache...
hubby brought me to see de doctor...
de doctor that i usually see was close at that time...so hubby brought me to another clinic...
took de medicine and rest at hubby's house...
hubby was busy with his assignment while i was sleeping at that time...
woke up at 4.30pm...
de baby girl that hubby's mother caring dunno why keep on crying non-stop...
waited hubby to take his bath and dinner cause he's going to college...
reached home at 6pm...

No comments: