Wednesday, April 15, 2009

11th April 2009...
went for class in de early morning...
dismissed at 1pm...
jam on de way back home...i was rushing at that time cause date with my dear yvonne de...
reached home around 2pm...
took my bath...make up myself and took my lunch...
suddenly rain so heavy...
went to fetch yvonne cause we were going to pc fair...
it was so jam when on de way to parking...
reached KLCC at 4something...
pc fair was packed with a lot of people...+_+"
saw yvonne's sister...isabel...worked at conference hall...
went to hall 1 to find hubby...didn't saw much of my friends working there...
feel so sick at that time...cause we need to walk from hall 1 till hall 5 only can get out from pc fair...T.T...
my dear so unhappy at that time cause she can't meet someone that she hope to meet so much...
went for dinner at sushi king...
there were two foreigners keep on looking at my dear yvonne when we sit down...
that situation just look like so funny...but got a bit scary too...keke...who ask my dear so pretty till de two foreigners keep on looking at her...keke...
gossip a lot at there...damn full with de dinner...
tapau chicken tepanyaki for hubby...we need to walk from conference hall till hall 5 again...T.T...
it was raining when de time we wanna back...so pity...both of us partly wet de...
fetch my dear home...i reached home at 8something...

No comments: