Monday, April 20, 2009

19th April 2009...
woke up at 9something...
help both of my dogs to bath...
after that take my bath and eat my breakfast...
prepared and make up myself...
went to sunway pyramid with hubby...
reached there around 2.30pm...
walked around at there...bought a cute ice-cream...i forget de name...but it taste good...keke...
*de ice-cream...*
tried some tops and dress at kitschen...
*i love de 2nd dress...coz it looks cute...*
*de 2nd look nice too...but a bit of formal look...*

back with empty-handed...cause i have no money to shop...so pity...T.T...
meet up with stallen,catherine and ah pow at sakae sushi...
took our lunch at there...ate a lot of food...
no bad de food...i like de curry rice...yummy!!!...
damn full with de food...
walked around at there to digest de food...
left sunway pyramid near 7pm...
yum cha at hubby's friend's shop a while cause i gonne meet up with my parents...
yew sing meet us there...
hubby fetch me there and they all went for movie at pavilion...
meet up with my parents and shopped around with them at lot 10,sg.wang and times square...
mummy bought some shirts at sg.wang...
went back at 10pm...
feel so dizzy when reached home...wanna vomit so much...dunno what happen...
took my bath and drink de hot soup...
went for bed at 12something...

No comments: