Wednesday, May 13, 2009

just came back from neway...
recently i seldom update my blog cause nothing special happened on me...
these few weeks keep on busy with revision class...haih...
finally have de chance to relax myself...keke...
woke up at 9.30am...
took my bath and prepared myself...
waited hubby came fetched me...cause gonna go to neway to sing k with my dear yvonne and ah pow...
reached chears plaza at 10.50am...took breakfast at de nearby mamak...cause still early...i hold my room till 12pm...
chit-chat at there...really have a lot of laugh and joy over there...
went to neway at 11.45am...
start our sing k session...keep on crazy at there...
it had been a long time i didn't go to sing k...keke...
really sing a lot of songs there...
had a lot of laugh inside de room...
de bill was so cheap...4 people only rm23...keke...it's worth...
i treat all of them...keke...
it was raining when we wanna back...
hubby fetch me back...reached home at 3.15pm...
next time go sing k again...keke...muackx...

No comments: