Monday, June 22, 2009

19th June 2009...
today is my big day...it was my 19th birthday...
help both of my dogs bath in the morning...
prepared myself at 7pm...

hubby came fetch me at 8pm...he borrowed his friend's myvi to fetch me...
went to sammie's house to fetch my dear yvonne and sammie...too bad that vivian can't join us...
waited choy wan and criss at ampang petronas station...
went for a simple dinner at Four Happy Seasons Restaurant...
dear yvonne,sammie and i went inside 1st cause choy wan,hubby and criss went to bring julian and dear jillian there...cause both of them get lost de...keke...
we choose winter season to sit...
waited all of them to come and order our food...







*all our food and beverages...*
i was get shocked when i saw the birthday cakes...cause i asked hubby whether i will get my birthday cake or not...he told me he didn't buy it...cause he thought my dears bought it for me...i was quite disappointed when i know i won't have a birthday cake...i almost wanna cry at that time...
who knows...hubby just wanna give me a surprise...^^

*my cupcakes...*



*all my dears...*
*sammie,yvonne,criss,choy wan,jillian,julian,me,hubby...*
after that we went for movie...too bad that sammie,jillian and julian can't join us...
watched movie at pavilion...meet up with alex and sonia...
decided to watch 'The Last House From The Left'...
quite scary the movie...not bad...
reached home at 2.45am...
althought just a simple birthday...but i really enjoy it...^^

No comments: