Wednesday, December 7, 2011

it had been such a long time i didn't updated my blog...
i will make my blog alive again...filled up with all my colourful stories...
so many things happened in these few months...
my mood never been good till now...
i just hope that all those bad things will go far away from us...i really hope we can passed through this...
do you still remember all our promises and all our dreams??
everything keep on appears in my mind...
and i know...i still love you so much...
nothing gonna change my love from you...
i just hope...you still love me as before and willing to work hard to maintain our dreams...
today is 7th December 2011...it's 7th again...our day...our anniversary...
do you still rememeber how we start on that day??
just wanna say...

HAPPY 53TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY...
i love you...muacks...
i hope i can find back the lovely us in the pictures...
cause i know...the lovely you will be back...

I'll pick up these broken pieces till I'm bleeding...
If that'll make you mine..
Cause there'll be no sunlight...
If i lose you baby...
There'll be no clear skies...
If i lose you baby...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess.... No... I believe, there has third party comes between your, isn't it?