Tuesday, December 27, 2011

just lost my iphone few days ago...
really feel so sad on that...
suddenly so many bad things happened to me...totally make me gonna crazy...
celebrated the christmas eve with you...
although just simple...but my heart really feel so happy...
thanks for the christmas present...i love it so much...
hope you have really come back to me and i won't lost you again...
*with love....* 
 *thanks for the christmas present...*

hope you really like the present that i gave you...

went for a short trip with hubby at 26th December...
camwhored before depart...
 khoon come along with us...
went to karak for lunch and durian...with murphy,his sifu and another 2 friends...
such a long time i didn't eat durian...cause of you...i try for it again...
last time i do really love to eat durian...but don't know why i stop it for so long...
after that all of us went to bukit tinggi...
such a long time didn't go bukit tinggi with hubby...
my heart do feel happy cause that was the place we spent our 1st christmas eve...
but my heart do feel sad cause you bring her here too...
my heart do really feel sad and pain at that time...i keep on ask myself not to think...
but my heart do really feel so pain...
walked around at there...took picture with hubby...
*hope this is the lovely you...*
reached kl at 7something...
went for dinner then reached home at 8something...
once i reached home...my heart started to feel scared...
everytime when i reached home early...my heart will feel scared...cause i don't know what you doing...
i hate this feeling so much...i really hate this so much...
when only the nightmare will go away from me??
when my life will become happy again??
i don't want all these nightmare anymore...i don't want feel scared anymore...
i don't want scared of losing you anymore...
will you really come back??will i lost you again??

p/s:sorry make you use so much of money...sorry give you so much of burden...i hope i can help you too...but this time i'm totally broke...i'm really so sorry...i will help you again once i stand up...

No comments: