Wednesday, December 21, 2011

today drive to your hometown without you...
reached there around 1something...
feel happy to see you...
pray for popo...then just sitting there accompany you...
you took me for a ride by bicycle...my heart really feel happy...because that's the 1st time you fetching me by bicycle after we couple for so many years...
eventhough just a short ride...but my heart fill with your love...
suddenly cried...because something make me feel sad...
looking at the place...make me think back our past...last time we were so sweet and good...
but now...we are so different...my heart full of tears and pain...
went back at 5something...
you know??i really thought you will feel happy to see me...but all these just my stupid thinking...
i feel that i had done something silly again...
i always hope that why don't i just run away from the truth...just continue like this if im happy??
but the truth always force me to face it...and it's so cruel...
i thought you said you love me...you miss me...you need me all these from your true heart...
i thought you really find your way back to our lovely home...
but these are just what i thought...my heart feel so pain...
tears keep on falling down from my eyes...i feel so so so sad...

No comments: