Wednesday, January 11, 2012

i think it's time for me to accept the fact...
we don't have the fate to continue...
cause you keep on cheating at my back...you are using me...
you break our fairy tale...you break all our dreams and promises...
ya...i do love you much...
im not willing to let you go at all...
but i can't share you with other...i can't accept you keep on cheating at my back...
since your heart cant fully love me...it's useless that i keep you with me...
i feel so tired...tired of keep on fight alone for our relation...
you never appreciate me...you never appreciate what i had done for you...
you will never think for my feelings...you just always do what you want to keep hurting me...
i don't want cry anymore...i don't want get mad anymore...i don't want feel scared anymore...
i hate you so much...i hate you keep on cheating me...
i hate you do all these to me...
i hate that i love you...
time for me to let go...i will let my heart die...
i will not turn back this time...cause you are the one who give up me...
you are the one who kill my heart...
our fairy tale will end here...
bye bye...
i will miss you...
this blog will be dead too...cause all our stories start here...
take care of yourself...
bye....

No comments: