Saturday, August 25, 2007

22th August

today feel moody when wake up...
dun no what happened 2 me...
because of my moody...i cried de...
im emotional...make my hubby emo too...
he started work late because of me...
im feel so sorry 2 him...
i thought not going out tonight...
coz lazy 2 out...
but mummy let me out...
so going out with hubby lo...
took my bath at 4sth...
coz over slept de...hehe...
make up myself then went out tuition...
saw sammie at tuition centre...
she looked so moody n unhappy...
coz of that stupid guy...haih...
i know that she can over come it...
coz she is strong...
tuition finish at 7.15pm...
after that walk 2 sg.wang find hubby...
hubby finished work at 8.30pm...
then we were rushing 2 de lrt station...
coz max was not going with us...
so we need 2 go back hubby's house 2 take de car...
we were going 2 putrajaya 2 see de fireworks competition...
today is Australia's 1...
it started at 10pm...
when we were going 2 reach...
it started de...we saw abit from de far...
quiet nice...hehe...
it was so jam coz a lot of ppl were going...
when we parked at some where n went down 2 see...
it finished de...T.T
haih...we cant get in time...
but we got take pic la...keke
muackx...
after that we went 2 connaught night market...
it was 10sth...near 11pm de...
still hv a lot of stalls n ppl...
it was my 1st time going 2 connaught night market...
we finished walk near 12am de...
hubby brought me eat supper...
actually it was our dinner la...coz we still hvnt eat...
i reached home at 12.30am...
im tired...
but feel happy with hubby...muackx...muackx...muackx...
*light off*

No comments: