Sunday, August 26, 2007

23th August


second day meet hubby...
today hubby off...
so i went hubby's house find him...
i woke up at 11 sth...coz i over slept de...
i quickly take my bath n make up myself...
hubby came fetch me coz it was raining outside...
i went out at 12.30sth...
reached hubby's house near 1pm de...
after that help hubby do facial...
keke...quiet funny la...hehe...
then help him put mask...
hubby looked cute with de mask...keke...
after that cooked fried rice 4 hubby lunch...
1st time cooked fried rice 4 hubby...
nice also...keke...coz i hv talent...ahaha...joking only...
after that took out de mask...
hubby hug me in sleep de...
coz he is pig...keke...
then he fetch me out at 4pm...
coz he wanna help his friend 2 do some stuff...
so i followed him...quiet boring...but it's okie...
i took pic when im in car...keke...
hubby fetch me home at 5sth...
i reached home n slept de...
coz im tired n night need 2 go tuition...
hehe...

No comments: