Sunday, August 26, 2007

24th August

boring day...
wake up at 9.30sth n wake my hubby up 2 work...
i wake up so early so im going 2 listen de undang...
took my bath n de unlce came fetch me at 11sth...
de talk started at 1pm...finish at 6pm...
omg...so long...damn boring la...
de talk really boring...i almost wanna sleep de...
coz so tired...some more there was so cold...
i felt cold untill wanna die de...
cold untill my toes nail become purple colour de...T.T
eat my lunch at 4pm...
after that still hv 4 more chapter 2 go...
i really scared that he cant finish...
fortunately it finish on time de...
de uncle dropped me at maluri lrt station...
coz im taking lrt 2 sg.wang find my sister...
coz she n her boss's wife having hair cut at max there...
im on rush...coz late de...
i reached there at 7sth...
im exhauted de...coz im too rush de...
i went 2 find my hubby 1st...
that is de 3rd day i saw him...
hehe...really miss him lots...
then i go find my sister...
because of so long...im damn boring at max there...so i went 2 find my hubby...
keke...chit-chatting with him at there...
after that accompany my hubby walked 2 times square...
coz he was going back by lrt...
i went 2 borders find my sister's boss...
they finished hair cut at 10.30sth...
after that we went 2 Inner Mongolian hv our dinner...
i drink beer...n im drunk...keke...
my face red untill like tomato...
reached home around 12am de...
change my pyjamas n sleep de...
coz im drunk n tired...
*lights off*

No comments: