Sunday, August 26, 2007

25th August
today i get up early coz having tuition at 9am...
make up myself at half way then went out de...
coz already 8.30am de...
when im on half way...
i realise sth...i forget 2 bring my hp!!!
omg...wtf...how can i forget 2 bring it...
feel so uncomfortable without my hp...
cant wake hubby up de...
feel so sorry 2 him...
finish tuition at 10.15am...
continue my make up...
coz i looked weird without my make up...
then sammie n me went 2 times square...
i used public phone 2 call my hubby...
having our breakfast at Secret Recipe...
hubby met me there at 11sth...
he was late 2 work coz he over slept de...
he met a while then went 2 work de...
sammie n i having our breakfast n chit-chatting there...
we finished at 12sth...
we went 2 sg.wang 2 look for some long-sleeves shirt for my sister...
but we cant find it...coz all also not so nice...
we went 2 my hubby's workshop...
chit-chat at there...coz dun no where 2 go...
sammie went back at 1sth...
then i accompany my hubby go buy lunch...
looked at him eating his lunch...
around 4pm...we when 6th floor buy de Takoyaki...
coz i feel like wanna eat sth..but im still full...hehe...
i was going back at 4.30pm...
but when i reached downstair...it was raining outside...
so i went back inside sg.wang again...+_+''
went 2 max there n chit-chat with wing a while...
after that i went 2 find hubby again...
de 4th day i saw him de...
we had seen each others for 4 days non-stop...
keke...gonna crazy soon...hehe...
wait until 5pm...i decided 2 back de...coz late de...
but outside still raining...i hv no choice de...
need 2 back home too...
i fall alseep in bus coz im too tired de...
reached home at 6pm...
after that i sleep until 8.50pm only wake up...
im so pig...hehe...
took my bath n wait daddy n mummy come back 4 dinner...
post comment 4 my hubby...
went out 4 dinner at 10.30sth...
finished dinner at 11sth...
daddy fetch me home coz i dun wanna go out...
rush 2 my computer n update my blog...
n i drink a bottle of kampai before i sleep..keke
*lights off*

No comments: