Saturday, September 8, 2007

7th September
today is our 2 month aniversary...
happy 2 months hubby...
today hubby came 2 school fetch me...
coz we were going out...
we went 2 times square watched movie black sheep...
when i went inside de car...
im surprised that hubby give me a present for our 2 months...
thankx hubby...muackx...
hubby present me a renoma wallet...
he also got 1...coz couple 1...keke...

i reached home at 1.30pm coz wanna fetch my baby jill back home 1st...
i fast fast rushed back 2 my home...took my bath n make up myself...
coz hubby was waiting me at de car...
when i went out hubby was fall asleep in de car...
keke...piggy hubby...
then we went 2 times square...coz de movie started at 3.15pm...
we reached there about 3pm...
waiting sammie...yvonne n chien outside de 3rd floor cinema...
they were late so we went 2 Mcdonald bought ice-cream...
after we finished ate they also hvnt came...
we went in de cinema at 3.25sth...
that movie was nice but so disgusting...
show all our inner part like small-intestine...so on...yuckx!!!
u go 2 watch that movie then u will know...keke...
movie finished at 4.30sth...
then we went 2 Fun Hei Dei yum cha...
*our drinks...*
*my hubby n mine lunch...*
after yum cha...we all back at 6pm...
then hubby n i took some pics...
after that went 2 hubby house...
coz we were supposed 2 go play badminton after that with hubby's sis...
after that didnt go de coz no place de...T.T
so i stay at hubby's house n hv dinner at his house...
1st time hv dinner there...got abit scare scare...hehe...
after that chat with hubby de mummy...
we 2 kept talking about my hubby...keke...
hubby took his bath n went out 2 find his frens...
i crazy on taking pics...keke
*our keychain...*
*our rings...*
after that hubby went 2 play snooker with his fren...jorgen...
hubby looked so 'yeng' when he played...hehe...
so i took so pics on him...muackx...
i was nth 2 do at there so i took pics...
*our couple pig pig...*
finally hubby win de...so jorgen paid 4 de snooker...keke
hubby so geng!!!muackx...
after that we went 2 yum cha...
then argue with hubby about wanna he go 4 study...
haih...
then he fetch me back around 10pm...
after few minutes i reached home...
i saw fireworks outside my house...
so nice...alot of heart shapes 1...
de fireworks just like celebrate 4 our anniversary...
so sweet...hehe...
hubby is de 2nd bf with me for 2 months de...
hope that he is my longest bf...
hope that we can last forever...
i love u...muackx...

No comments: