Sunday, September 9, 2007

today after tuition went 2 times square with baby jill n deardear sam...
we went metrojaya bought Loreal concealar...
then we went 2 metrojaya goggles's fitting room...
they 2 make up at there...i was fully make up so i took pics there...
*i look so sick...yuckx!!!*
*making up...*
after that hubby went 2 there find me...
we went 2 sg wang 2 buy de shoes i wanna buy...
then hubby went 2 work...
i feel so suckx that de shoes i wanna buy dun hv my saiz de...
T.T...cant buy it de...coz de shoes so nice...is red colour polka dot 1...
feel sad that only green colour got my saiz...
then we went back 2 times square find 4 that shoes...
but also dun hv red colour...that 1 really so nice la...T.T
then i try de green colour 1 n another white colour 1...
2 also look nice...i also dun no which 1 to buy...
at last i decided 2 buy white colour 1...
coz easy 2 match shirts...
de white colour also dun hv my saiz 5...so i buy saiz 6...got abit big la...
haih...suan la...
then we 2 Sek Hou yum cha...
took some pics there...
*mummy n daughter...*
keke...baby jill went back at 12sth...
sammie n i still there coz sammie hving lunch at there...
after that went 2 Low Yat find hubby...
dun no why feel moody when saw him...
then i went 2 sg wang buy egg tart 4 mummy...
dun no why feel wanna cry when i walked into sg wang by myself...
haih...really feel moody at that time...
reached home at 2sth...argue with hubby again...
feel so sad n hurt...cry again de...
hubby i told ya...
dun ever try 2 leave me n give me that reason that u feel i will more happy when u leave me...
i hate 2 hear that reason...
coz that is a stupid reason n i hate that reason...
if u really do that i will hate u forever n ever...
u r not me...
how u know what will i feel when u leave me...
i can tell u that when u leave me i wont feel better...
i will feel more n more worst...
u know?so dun ever try 2 do that...

No comments: