Monday, September 10, 2007

today was our date line 2 pass up our add.maths project...
we finished all de thgs at last thursday de...except de cover...
so we made it today in school...
we all started 2 designed n thinking how 2 make de cover...
finally we all finished it with a beautiful cover...
so nice...hehe...
*jill's project* *mine project*
*yvonne's project* *sammie's project*
after that Miss Lai asked jill...yvonne n me filled up de ns form...
coz we were involved in de ns...
so stupid la...haih...
really hate 2 see that form...yuckx!!!

after school went 2 times square with sammie coz i wanna washed photo...
then went 2 low yat find hubby 4 awhile coz miss him so much...
3.25pm walked back 2 tuition centre tuition...
when tuition was finished...i walked 2 times square again 2 take back de photo...
then went 2 hubby there sit awhile 4 waiting my sister
fall asleep in de car coz i really feel tired...
when i reached home i also feel sleepy coz still cant wake up...
i quickly awake when i saw my doggy ran out from my house...
coz she saw another doggy passed by n wanna chased it...
n my doggy was crash by a car...
i heard a loud 'bang' sound...
i was shocked n my tears was keep on dropping down...
at that time i really scared my doggy will die...
we quickly called my daddy back 2 take her 2 de veterinary...
my doggy's hands was bleeding coz she injured de...
de veterinary said she was nth n put some medicine 4 her hands...
but i can feel that she was badly injured...
i really hope that she will be fine soon...
coz i dun ever wanna lost her...
*kiki...god bless u...hope u will fine soon...*
i love u...muackx....

No comments: