Thursday, October 18, 2007

today went out with hubby...
hubby off today...
wake up at 10.57am...
make up myself till 12pm...
then went out by bus...
reached maluri then took lrt to hubby's house...
he dunno that im going to find him...
it suppose is a surprise...
reached his house around 1pm de...
im shocked...coz his mummy told me that he went out de...
i called him and told him that i reached his house de...
after that he back to his house...
we planning where to go...
then we went to eat lunch at mcdonald with ah pow(hubby's friend)...
hubby keep on looking at me while im eating...dunno why also...
then hubby said wanna go kl tower...
but it looked like wanna rain de...so i said dun wanna go...
coz i dun wanna waste money...
then went to sg wang help my little brother buy something...
after that went to max's saloon find max chit-chat...
went to pavilion walk walk...
because hubby haven't go before...
hubby bought a mng shirt for me...
thankx hubby...muackx...
hubby keep on saying de same thing to me...
hubby:babe...u looked so pretty today...
me:where got?just like normal la...
hubby:no...u looked so different today...i like u wear like that...
me:okie...
actually i just wear dress today...may be hubby long time didn't see wear like that...
back at 4something...
reached hubby's house at 5pm...
then back my home at 6pm...
*happy happy day* =>

No comments: