Friday, October 19, 2007


today...im so so so bad luck...
wake up at 8.20am...
because wanna cycle bicycle at my house area with my little brother...
im so bad luck that i fall down from de bicycle...
i knocked my head on de road...
my hands and my legs injured de...my shoulder too...
my hand pain till can't move...
my little brother saw that faster cycled back home then walked back to find me again...
because my hand pain till i can't move de bicycle...
im in pain when im on de way home...
when i reached my home...i started to cry...
i feel so hard...i feel that i hard to breathe...
mummy help me put medicine on my injuries...
i keep on resting whole day...coz really hard for me to move...
when i wanna eat my lunch...my hand pain till can't take de bowl...T.T
mummy bought some medicine from clinic...
i took my medicine after lunch...
took my nap at 2something...
wake up at 5pm...
my whole body pain untill i can't do anything...
keep on crying coz i feel so hard and pain...
i think it is de everest pain i didn't get before...
my head was bengkak...
haih...
took bath at 8.30pm...
hard to bath...coz so pain...
mummy help me put medicine...i keep on screaming coz so pain...T.T
*my hand...most serious...*
*my leg...*
*my shoulder...not nice anymore...T.T*
really pain like hell!!!
really so so so unlucky!!!

No comments: