Friday, November 30, 2007




today finished my account papers...
i still have one more chinese paper to go...
after that...im finish my spm...
im free from exam...yahoo!!!
after exam i still left few more weeks with my friends and hubby...
because im going to de nasional service...
my camp is at pahang...gosh!!!im gonna miss my friends and hubby soon...
okie...come back for today...
after exam...jill's mummy fetched me back...
we went to carrefour because jill wanna buy de solution to dye her hair...
reached home around 10am...
fast fast took my bath and prepared myself because going out for movie with my girlfriends and hubby...
went out at 11something...
reached pavilion at 1something...
de christmas view at pavilion so nice...
*de lights...*

*christmas tree...*
argue with hubby...whole day mood was spoiled de...
moody...moody...moody...
*hubby was sitting alone...im alone at another side...*
cried untill all de make up drop de...
i just looked like ghost...gosh!!!
i made my girlfriends shocked because i cried in front of them...
*girls...im sorry that make u all worry...i still love u all...muackx...*
keep on tum~ing back hubby...
my heart was broken when de time he flung my hand off...
at that moment...my brain keep on telling me that is this de end for our relationship???
im so moody that i dunno what to do...i just can keep crying coz my heart was broken...
sometime i really fed up of this relation...
i dunno what to do...argue...tears drop...heart break...being couple shouldn't be like that...
i feel so hard...i dunno what to do...im so confuse...
after watching movie...walked around pavilion...
hubby and me back 1st while sammie and sofia looking for their jobs...
while crossing de road...i really hope de cars can crash on me...
after that crash...i will gone out off sadness...tears...and all de unhappy stuff...
i hope i can end my life because i feel so suckx to live in de world...
im sick and tired of all de things happened in my life...
i really hope that i can start all over again...
so that i wont brought u in pain...
im de worst girlfriend in de world...
im so SUCKXXXX!!!!!

No comments: