Friday, December 7, 2007


5th december

woke up at 9something...
prepared myself coz later going out with my dear anne and dear sammie...
sammie reached my house at 10something...
we are going to cheras plaza neway sing k...
suppose is jill join anne and me...
but she put my aeroplane...
so make sammie accompany us...
after make up myself...walked to leisure mall with sammie...
reached there around 11something...
went inside de room and started our singing time...
*anne and sammie while singing...*
we really sing alot of songs...
finished at 2.15pm...
took photo inside de room...
*anne...jess...sammie...*
*babe anne and me...*
*dear dear sammie and me...*
after that..we went to leisure mall to look for something...
i went to look for de christmas present for hubby...
what is it???shhhhh...it's gonna be a surprise for him...keke...
then anne gonna hv a date with her boyfriend...
i accompany sammie to de bus station...
reached home at 3.30pm...

*girls...i love u all so much...muackx...*

No comments: