Friday, December 7, 2007

6th december
woke up at 9something...
prepared myself...coz going to jusco member day with mummy...
went out at 10something...
started jam when nearly reached maluri...
boring in de car...took some picture...

*my fatty face...*
jusco carpark was full...
made mummy need to park at carrefour then we walked to jusco...
it was raining...T.T...get wet de...
there was crazy lots of people...
feel panic when inside there...
*full of people...*
i bought two new bra for new year and some t-shirt for me bring to national service and some shorts for house wear...
mummy also bought some shirt for daddy and my little brother...
really bought alot of things...
damn tired coz lots of people...
finished shopping at 4something...
reached home and took a nap...coz got headache...
woke up at 6something...
get ready to tell mummy about kraven...
mummy was so unhappy that i got boyfriend de...
keep on saying alot of things that make my hearts feel sad and i cried de...
i really hate her...she dun ever understand my feelings...
she always think that she's right...im wrong...
i really dunno how to stay with her...she make me feel so hard...
why cant she try to understand me???
she always so stubborn...
suppose to spend midnight with hubby...
coz that's our 5th month anniversary...
but mummy spoiled all my mood de...somemore i dun think she will let me go...
keep on crying coz i really feel so so so sad...
why i have that kind of mother???
i really feel that i shouldn't born in this world...
since im child till now...u dun really like me...
why u still wanna born me out???u should kill me when im a baby...
coz u spoiled my life...u make me get alot of sadness and hurts....
p/s:girls sorry for make u all worry about me...i will okie...i just need time...

No comments: