Friday, December 7, 2007

Happy 5th month anniversary!!!
hubby i really love u so much...
we have been couple for 5months de...
thankx for giving me alots of happiness between this 5months...
sorry that i always make u hurt and give u alot of sadness...
sorry that i always broke my promises...
i really hope u will forgive me and we will have alot alot of anniversary for de coming days...
i love u till de end i die...muackx....
woke up at 9something...
thought that gonna cook spaghetti coz yesterday tell mummy that im gonna cook de...
when i went downstair...mummy asked me no need cook de...
then she keep on saying alot of things that hurt me lots...
i cant take it anymore...i broke down and tears falling down from my eyes...
went back into my room then fall asleep de...
woke up at 11something...
when mummy finished cook wanna go out de...
i told mmmy that im going out later...
prepared myself...hubby came fecth me at 1something...
im so moody in de car...coz i really dun have de mood...my heart feel so sad...
went to hubby's house...hubby fall sick de...
damn serious...keep on having fever...
went out to take lunch...
after lunch...hubby went back home took medicine...
i used a handkerchief and made it wet help hubby wipe his face and body...
after that he's feeling better...his body not so hot de...
de 1st time i take care for my boyfriend when he's sick...
and hubby is de 1st one i take care for...
reached home at 6something...
whole day didnt talk with mummy de...
took a nap and woke up at 7pm...
took dinner and bath...
after that...update my blog...
that's all for today...
p/s:hubby...hope u will get well soon...muackx...babe always be there for u...^.^

No comments: