Friday, December 28, 2007

today is de last day i meet hubby before i go to national service...
woke up at 11something...hubby woke up at that time too...
prepared myself and went out at 12.30pm...
wait hubby at de usual place...
keep on message him...he didnt raply me...
keep on calling him didnt answer also...
finally he answer my call at de end...
me:now only u wake up ar???
hubby:yup...im coming now...sorry...
me:(im in bad temper)...whatever!!!u no need come de!!!(hang off de phone)...
walked to leisure mall to buy a clock and christmas presents for my girls...
hubby went to leisure mall fetched me...
didnt bother hubby in de car...coz im in bad mood...
saw hubby was crying...he always like to cry...
reached his house at 1.40pm...
watching movie and played with de little boy who care by hubby's mummy...
hubby was keep on crying in front of me...
i know how's he feel...i know that he is sad...
coz im going to national service...he cant see me for 3months...
we will miss each others so much...
he scared that our relation will get into problem...
every couple will scared about it...include of me...
hubby...de only thing i can promise u is i wont give up this relation so easy...
we have passed throught many kinds of problem...
we still love each others so much...
you are de future for me...you are de only one i love...
i will hold you as tight as i can...
i wont let you alone...i wont leave you no matter what happen...
we will passed throught all de problems together...
coz you wont be lonely...i will always be there for you...
dun scared and cry anymore...coz we will pass throught de 3months...
nothing gonna happen to us between de 3months okie???
give confidence to yourself...and our relation okie???
i love u...muackx...
reached home at 6something...took some rest...
took my dinner and went to night market with my little brother at 7something...
bought some stuff for bring to national service...
took bath at 9.30pm...packed my stuff at 10something...
after finished packing...watched movie wait for hubby back home...
update blog and on de phone with hubby...
hubby...i love u so so so much...

No comments: