Saturday, December 29, 2007

today was my last day went out...
woke up at 10.30am...
played with puppy...
prepared and make up myself at 11something...
went out took bus at 12something...
reached time square at 1pm...
meet up my girls and winnie(primary friend)...unfortunate that sofia cant join us...
walked around at sg.wang...
meet up weng jun there...he look like still de same...
went over to pavilion to try on some clothes at forever 21...took pictures inside de fitting room...
*pictures gonna upload soon*
bought a singlet there...
took our lunch at food court while waiting hubby and jill come...quite nice de western food...
i full untill wanna vomit...+_+"...
walked till de big door and meet up jill and hubby...
yvonne and sammie went back 1st...
hubby bought a shirt for me...i love it...muackx...
thankx hubby...
went to sg.wang find max...but he's so busy...
winnie went back de coz her friend fetched her back...
went to lot10 bought haagen-dazs...
de ice-cream still okie...
went to starhill find vicky...went to carpark then back de...
fetched hubby's sister at maluri...
reached home at 6.10pm...took a nap and woke up at 7.10pm...
went to segar night market around 8pm...
walked around with hubby and little brother...
went to pet shop bought some bones for my puppy and dog...
reached home around 9something...
packed my stuff and took my bath at 10something...
update blog and on de phone with hubby...
i still left few hours...i gonna go for national service de...
dunno how to say my feelings...
i will miss my hubby so much...of course my girls too...
hope that everything will be fine when im in there...
hope that our relation dun have any problems...
god bless me...

No comments: