Monday, July 28, 2008

27th July...
today went out with hubby...
woke up at 11am...
took my breakfast...
while waiting hubby woke up...i clean up my cupboard...hehe...
around 12pm...my pig still haven't woke up...
gave him a message and call to wake him up...
make up and prepared myself...
hubby reached at 12something...
hubby brought me to his friend there to look for de contact lens...
stupid hubby don't let me buy de 1year lens de...so i need to buy de monthly lens...hehe...
didn't buy de lens there because i feel that got a bit expensive...hehe...
rm110 for 2 pairs...
called sammie...asked her where she bought her lens and how much...
went to hubby's house...waited hubby to prepared himself...
we are going to pavilion to buy hubby's watch...hehe...
hubby's mummy cooked lunch for us...
thankx aunty...
went out around 2pm...reached there at 2something...
went to fossil...hubby kept on choosing de watch...
dunno which to get...
finally he get de...hehe...
saw chloe in there also...so coincident...
oh my god...i wore so simple let people see me also...so pai seh...hehe...
hehe...long time didn't see her de...miss her so much...
took so pictures with her...

chloe brought me to see yap jia...
wah...impossible that she will wear like that...hehe...
totally different from last time...
good try yap jia!!!
miss her so much...really long time didn't hang out with them de...
miss de time we always hang out together...hehe...
after that went to sg.wang with hubby...
went to de shop that sammie recommend me...
erm...didn't buy at that shop also...because if i buy 2box...he just give me a revlon lipstick...
no use for me...somemore de stupid uncle's face looked like don't wan to do my business...
since he like that...i don't wan buy from him...hehe...
asked de price at A-LOOK...rm55 per box...a bit expensive...
walked around at sg.wang...
went to Sunglass & Vision World asked...
de sales at there damn nice...rm50 per box...
i decided to buy at there...hehe...
my spectacles will make at there also...
i met chole again while i checked for my power...
she warned me that she's going to times square don't wan met me at there again...
haha...so funny...
after that went to de sg.wang front door to meet baby jill...
she need us to help her took pictures for her assignment...
oh my god...i looked so weird...
nothing can do...need to help because im her mummy...hehe...
after that went to find max a while...
walked around and went to 6th floor to buy takoyaki again...hehe...
went to buy coffee bean...
walked back to our car park...
walked around in one shop at kl plaza...i forget de name de...
i saw a lacoste shoes so nice...but don't have my size...T.T...
hubby's fault la...brought me inside de shop make me wanna shopping again...haih...
went back at 6pm...
reached home at 6something...
grandma(daddy's mummy) stay in my house de...haih...

No comments: