Tuesday, August 5, 2008

31st July...
woke up at 8.15am...
prepared myself and ate my breakfast...
daddy fetch me to de bus station...
took bus to college as usual...
class start at 10am and dismissed at 1pm...
took bus to pavilion to meet yvonne...
we supposed to meet Teng(our national service's friend)...
took lunch at wong kok restaurant with yvonne...
chat alot with her at there...
walked around at pavilion...went to body shop to buy de skin care...
i used rm100++ on that...haih...my heart so pain...T.T...
met Teng at 4something at sg.wang...
yum cha with her at Madam.Wong...
hubby came fetch yvonne and me at 6something...
went back home to take de uniform to my agent...
hubby fetch me to midvalley...damn jam on de way...
reached there at nearly 8pm...after passed de uniform...walked around at there with hubby...
went back at 9something...after that went for dinner with hubby...
reached home at 10something...

No comments: