Tuesday, July 1, 2008

30th June...
today went out with all my best mates...
woke up in de early morning because i need to learn driving...
reached home at 11am...took some rest...
woke up at 12something...
took my bath and make up myself...
went out to take bus at 1something...
reached times square at 3pm...
met my baby jill at Bothers...
finally met her since she back from ns...
miss her so much...
after that went to 2nd floor to meet my dear yvonne and sammie...
wait sofia at there...
when sofia reached...we all went to sg.wang Madam Wong to have lunch...
jill's daddy came to join us...uncle treat us for de lunch...thankx uncle...
accompany uncle to look for de phone...sofia was searching for new phone too...
after that separated with jill then we walk around...
yvonne and i went to try for some shirt...


after that sofia bought a bag at melody...
baby jill message me told me she back with her dad...
went to 6th floor because i also wanna buy bag...
i get a bag same with sofia but mine is blue colour and she's green...
sofia bought a shorts at melody too...
walked to pavilion...
i bought a nail colour at the face shop...
we went to see de perfume while sofia queue up for de donut...
hubby fetch all of us back...
thankx hubby...love ya...
long time didn't out with them de...really enjoy today...muackx...

No comments: