Wednesday, July 2, 2008

today was my 1st day went to college life...
now im study at kasturi college...taking CAT course...
woke up at 8.15am...
prepared myself and ate my breakfast...
daddy fetch me to de bus station...
damn scary in de bus...
when de bus reached stadium badminton station...
de aunty stand beside me told me that got a thief wanna came inside de bus...
she asked me to be careful because de thief stole alot of people stuff in de bus de...
when i heard that im so scared...scared that de thief will steal my stuff...T.T
luckily de thief turn down at one of de station...
inside de bus heard many people said nowadays inside de bus got alot of thieves...
oh my god...im so scared when heard that...because i need to take bus to college and after college also need to take bus back...T.T
hope that i wont face any problem...
almost late to college because de bus got abit slow...
thankx god i reached in time...
today had class of Paper 1 and Paper 5...
king yan(jill's ex) same class with me...
Paper 1 class finished at 1pm...took lunch with king yan at mcdonald...
back for Paper 5 class at 2pm...
Paper 5 quite difficult...luckily both of my lecturers are nice...
class dismissed at 4.20pm...supposed to finish at 5pm...
reached home at 5something...finished my homework and updated my blog...
1st day of class still okie...hope that i can handle this...
wish me luck...^.^

No comments: