Monday, July 7, 2008

5th June...
today my class cancel de...
damn free...nothing to do at home...
prepared myself at 11something....because i promised my dear yvonne to find her for lunch...
went out at 12something...
reached low yat at 1something...
accompany yvonne had lunch with edmund...
after lunch...i nothing to do so back home...
reached home at 3something...
6th June...
today got class...
so studpid...sunday also got class...somemore de class end at 5pm...+_+"
woke up at 8something...prepared myself...
went out for breakfast with daddy and mummy...
after that daddy fetch me to de bus stop to take bus...
reached school at 9.45am...
class started at 10am...
break for lunch at 12.30pm...
since i don't wanna eat so i went to popular book store to walk around...
back to class at 1.15pm...
class dismissed at 4.50pm...
hubby came fetch me...went to hubby's house...
wait for hubby to prepare then we went for shopping at pavilion...
waited for yvonne to finished work...we walked around at pavilion and lot10...
hubby bought a shirt at topman...that shirt hubby hopes to get it since few months ago...
finally he get it...keke...hubby also bought me a shirt at topshop...
9something met yvonne at sg.wang main door...
my dear's leg get hurt because of her new shoes...pity yvonne...
went for dinner near yvonne's house...chit-chat and yum cha at there then fetch her back...
i reached home at 10something...
*dear...hope that your leg will get well soon...take good care o...*

No comments: